local print

angelb at bugarin.us angelb at bugarin.us
Fri Oct 15 08:33:52 PDT 2004

I don't think it's possible to keep the file in your computer but it's possible to keep the file after it's printed. The file will remain in the server, however, by setting the PreserveJobFiles to Yes.

If your CUPS server is the same system you use then it will be saved in your PC but you still have to set the PreserveJobFiles.

Perhaps the CUPS expert have a better solution for you.

Good luck!

angel