[cups.general] vnd.cups-raster

David Harel hareldvd at ergolight-sw.com
Wed Oct 27 12:38:33 PDT 2004

Hi again,

When I define a new printer (using kprinter wizard) and select the
printer module I get an error message:
kprinter: WARNING: KFilterBase::findFilterByExtension : no filter found
for text/plain

Looking in the definition file resulted:
/usr/share/cups/model/stcolor.ppd  I found a reference to:
*cupsFilter:    "application/vnd.cups-raster 0 rastertoepson"

Using the find command I could not find the name vnd.cups-raster anywhere.
Is it a file? an executable even? where should it reside? where can I
get it from?
If it is not a file, then what is it. As it seems with strace the
warning message is right after the read operation of the file
/usr/share/cups/model/stcolor.ppd then what is this thing then?

--
Thanks.

David Harel,

Home office +972 4 6921986