[cups.general] GPL GhostScript 8.15

pipitas k1pfeifle at gmx.net
Thu Oct 21 15:12:24 PDT 2004

mrdocs  mrdocs at gmail.com wrote:

>> I'll try and ask them if they can muster some man power too
>> to bring this about...
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Kurt
>
> Yeah, we (Scribus Team) are refactoring for 1.3 and all have a very full
> plate,including moving to a different country ;) but off the top of my
> head,  a short list of things we can do:

Oh wonders of modern electronic communication and IRC!    ;-)

This was a very fast reaction and a very positive one! I am pleased see
that you are very supportive of the effort and not just "demandive"  ;-)

Your suggestions are very good indeed, and I am sure that Till will
take you up on them.

Maybe we should start by writing a common mail to a few more individuals
we know (participants of the "printing" event Till organized in July
may be a good starting point), and then publish a little story on
linuxtoday/lwn/newsforge asking for help and other support?

Cheers,
Kurt