Banners and Host name

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Tue Oct 12 14:10:24 PDT 2004

I would like to have the banner page display the host name as opposed to the IP address.  I have modified the banner page with the "job-originating-host-name" attribute, and I have even added the host name or the originating Linux box (rh9) in the /etc/hosts file but still it only gives me the IP address.  The printer is hooked up to a RH9 workstation; we are in a mixed environment, win2k3 server with win workstations and RH9.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
david at fteks.com