restart job / purge preserved jobs

Diego diegodenolf at netscape.net
Sun Oct 3 09:22:17 PDT 2004

OK,
I was using version 1.1.15 on Suse Enterprise8. The lp man page did not mention the restart option. I have installed the lastest software and now i can restart jobs.
I still have the problem for removing preserved job files.
When i use
#cancel 15
(when the  the job id is  15) i get a
cancel: cancel-job failed: client-error-not-possible
error.
What is the syntax for deleting preserved job files? Or can i just rm them?

Thanks
Diégo