Negative offesets in mime.types

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Fri Oct 8 12:42:12 PDT 2004

Fair enough.  I tried using a 'contains' directive with a zero offset and a (very) large range value to see if that would work, but it doesn't seem to.  I'm not too upset about it, since that wasn't a very elegent solution anyway.  Maybe I can do this a different way.  I'm using Linux, and it appears that the file extension doesn't survive long enough into the print process to be used as a MIME cue.  The files have the .tga extension, and I've put that into the mime.types file, but it never seems to make the match.  Am I just doing something wrong here?

 Thanks again,
    Rob