Problem with Sharp printer

Satoshi MACHINO machino at yendot.org
Sun Oct 10 05:31:37 PDT 2004

lagarto wrote:
> Michael Sweet wrote:
> > lagarto wrote:

> > > Yes the same thing happens and the printer stops in the same page.
> >
> > Then I'd guess the AR-NB2D has some sort of problem, then...
> >
> > --
> What do you think that i can do?? Please help me...

Please contact TecnicalSupport of SHARP.
Perhaps, you will get the PCL driver of AR-168D with AR-NB2.
However, i don't know whether your problem is solved.

By the way, what distribution do you use?
That driver supported Redhat9, SuSE9.1, Mandrake9.2 and Turbo10D.
If your used distribution isn't there, you would get source code.