cannot print file with escape sequences

Helge Blischke H.Blischke at srz-berlin.de
Tue Sep 7 04:36:49 PDT 2004

CUPS is fooled about the file as the sequence "^[&" at the very
beginning of the file
is treated as one of the conditions that indicate an HPGL file (CUPS
implements
a filter to convert HPGL to PostScript).

In general, CUPS seems not to be designed to handle PCLn  as a valid
document format.

Helge

--
Helge Blischke