Reverse order printing

Tobias Hermansson anonymous at easysw.com
Tue Sep 7 01:51:21 PDT 2004

Hi,

I have a printer printing face up and needs to reverse page order. Option -o outputorder=reverse is working fine, but I want to set this option by default and not set this option on every client. Setting this option with lpoptions by root sets the defaults for that machine, but not for other machines on the network.

I have Linux, MacOSX and Windows printing to the server. Linux and Mac prints to cups and Windows prints via samba.

I would like to set that all jobs will be reversed regardless the OS. Windows clients must probably be set to reverse pages in the default options for that printer driver. But how can I do to reverse MacOSX and Linux clients without setting every client?

Anyone have some ideas for this?

Regards,

Tobias Hermansson