Destroyed own printer setup?

vollerthun at web.de vollerthun at web.de
Mon Sep 6 12:59:00 PDT 2004

vollerthun wrote:
> Hello.
> I have a second-hand OKI OL 610ex [snip]

Never mind, I came to the conclusion, that it's some kind of printer hardware issue, not CUPS: I reactivated my old Windows partition, which I remembered to be working flawlessly with the printer.
But there, too: a few lines of garbled characters, then page after page of empty or almost empty pages, till I reset the printer.

So perhaps there's something with my printer cable or stuff.
Sorry for having taken your time.
-T-

And btw: Schöne Grüße aus Dortmund, Helge ;)