OS X sends job but doesn't print

Jonathan Hughes declaretruth at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 20:31:28 PDT 2004

I have a print server that runs on Debian stable with Cups version 1.1.21. I have no problem sending printing jobs to the server and have them print on a Samsung ML-1740 Laser Printer from both Linux based computers and Windows XP computer. The only problem I have is that when I send a job from a Mac OS X computer the print job shows in the completed jobs page but never prints. I was getting some error about ReadClient() error 3. But now I'm not even getting that. according to the error.log nothing out of the ordinary is happening?