Problem with ESP Ghostscript

Olivier olivier.pernetREMOVE at freesbee.frREMOVE
Sun Sep 5 10:30:11 PDT 2004

Hello,
I just installed CUPS 1.1.2-rc2 along with gimp-print 4.2.7 and ESP Ghostscript 7.07.1 on and OpenBSD 3.5 box. I have an USB printer attached to the box (an Epson Stylus C44UX). I'm able to set it up just fine, but whenever I try to print a test page, the job is cancelled right away, and the log file error_log says the daemon could'nt convert the file to a printable format, and suggests installing ESP Ghostscript, which I already have. Any ideas ? Thanks in advance.
Olivier