Printing to a Dot-Matrix Printer

Donald Johnson d.o.n.j. at .p.r.i.e.f.e.r.t.com
Wed Sep 8 13:30:16 PDT 2004

When I send a print job to the printer, it will work as long as I don't send
Chr(27)+Chr(15)

This should set the printer to condensed print...

The printer is set up as Raw...

Additional Info...
If the Esc SI sequence is sent to CUPS, then the job does not even show up
as being sent to the printer...  I seems as though it is just thrown away...

When I do not send the Esc SI sequence, the job prints and it shows up in
the printed job list...

How am I suppose to set up CUPS so that I can use the ESC/P codes to control
the printer...

The print job is being generated by a DOS application