[cups.general] dotmatrix printing

Jeremiah Elliott geek00 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 14:04:06 PDT 2004

ok, I ended up going with the epson 9pin dotmatrix driver. I had to
work with the cpi and lpi options to get it working with some of our
forms, but it wasnt' that big of a deal.
The current problem however, is that I am only getting the first page,
followed by a blank page for all documents.  There is nothing helpfull
 in error_log. If I do a 'lpoptions -p<queue>' I get

job-sheets=none,none page-bottom=36 cpi=10.5 lpi=6.5 scaling=100
page-right=36 page-left=36 wrap=true page-top=36

which is exactly what I would expect.
Any ideas?
-Jeremiah