[cups.general] Can CUPS print to a Windows Print Server witho ut samba?

v.sudeep at exgate.tek.com v.sudeep at exgate.tek.com
Tue Sep 28 05:15:35 PDT 2004

Hi

I was trying to do the other way around. Is it possible to print to a
Windows Server from a linux CUPS printer. And that is without using Samba.

The documentation states that its possible to do it using LPD protocol. I
seem to be having trouble getting this up. The error log states...."Remote
host did not accept control file (32)".

Any clue what could be wrong ?

Regards,
Sudeep V