Printing to citrix binary

Nobbe anonymous at easysw.com
Thu Sep 23 07:21:44 PDT 2004

when i try to print a testfile using a citrix lokal mapped printer
(see example below) it gets printed. but this binary is not a visible printer to the os (solaris8) could cups help me with this ?

my applications need a standard printer to be configured (they dont see the citrix binary as a printer)
and i think the solutions is that printer should be "mapped" to the binary below

/opt/CTXSmf/bin/ctxlpr test.txt

i realise this is not a cups "problem" but i havent found anything on google about this and i think there is a lot of competent people hanging around here ;)

//Magnus