anoncvs failure

freebsdfan at hotmail.com freebsdfan at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 16 08:16:42 PDT 2004

I don't think the problem is IP address related.  I just tired it from 3 remote hosts (1 Linux and 2 FreeBSD) all on different ISPs with the same results.  Tcpdump shows that I *do* get connected to the CVS server, would that happen if it were a tcpwrappers problem?  Just to double check, the anon CVS password is still empty, correct?

Skip Hansen