Printing a document from https

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Thu Sep 2 05:58:03 PDT 2004

Hey guys,
i`ve got a big problem with cups.
If i print an document over an https connection, the cups server and the printer itself are crashed.

The spooling job don`t reach the printer, but the printer is on state "printing"...

All other documents are working fine, that means if i download the document over https to my local workstation and print it after that, all works fine.

What is the reason for this problem?

I have to switch off the printer and restart cups after that it works normaly fine.

What have i to do, that i can print documents that i have on a https connection?

Thanks!