something strange with printer names

Anonymous Anonymous at somewhere.com
Tue Sep 14 02:39:29 PDT 2004

Hi,

A while ago I set up my printer with several settings and one of the names is "xxxxB&W" for black and white uses.  when I tried to configure it, modify it, or even delete it, it will automatically brings me back to the admin page.  And then just to test something out(shouldn't do that), I created another printer name ends with a "&", it gives me client-error-bad-request error on anything I tried.  Now, I ended up with two junk printers! (and it's very annoying!!)