timeouts

Getaway kenny at kingscript.be
Wed Apr 6 15:11:22 PDT 2005

I'm having trouble adding and managing my cupsd.
When i click on add printer or add class or jobs the browser times out
Also when i try to add a printer with foomatic it returns an error after a while:

-- foomatic
root # foomatic-configure -s cups -p Canon-S600 -c file:/dev/usb/lp0 -n Canon -d bj8pa06n.upp
lpinfo: Unable to connect to server: Connection timed out
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.2/Foomatic/DB.pm line 3427.
Could not set up/change the queue "Canon"!

-- cupsd.conf:
ServerName mysteria.kingscript.be
ServerAdmin kenny at kingscript.be
AccessLog /var/log/cups/access_log
DocumentRoot /usr/share/cups/docs
ErrorLog /var/log/cups/error_log
#FileDevice No
#     debug     Log almost everything.
#     info      Log all requests and state changes.
#     warn      Log errors and warnings.
#     error     Log only errors.
#     none      Log nothing.
LogLevel info
User lp