[cups.general] Using Yast2 on SuSE 9.2 numerous clients want let

Klaus Singvogel kssingvo at suse.de
Fri Apr 8 04:45:20 PDT 2005

Hi.

I missed many details in your report. Sorry. :(

I don't catch the name of your printer, neither the choosen "driver"
for your printer, neither any installed options.

I saw a lot of rubbish in your report, e.g. dialogs which don't exist
in YaST2.

The _exact_ error message, which is needed for giving a help, is
missing either.

So I think, you are very alone in solving this issue. No wonder after
doing such a "helpful" report and resending the same #$%&% so many
times. Sorry.

Regards,
	Klaus.