[cups.general] Using Yast2 on SuSE 9.2 numerous clients want

Chuck Amadi chuck at smtl.co.uk
Fri Apr 8 10:47:46 PDT 2005

Hi

I have solved the problem.

I had to use a recommended ppd.

Yast2 > Printer > Change > within Printer Admin Configuration for Cups >
highlight double ( The name of my print queue)> Edit Configuration >
Select Printer Model and Amend Printer Model HP Laserjet 8000 series to
HP Laserjet 8000 > Thus
PPD is defaulted to HP Laserjet 8000 Foomatic/Postscript (Recommended)
highlight Printer Filter Settings and select Double-sided printing and
click on Next and Finish and select double for printing .

So sorry for posting a rubbish report But it's fine now.