lexmark 4039 12c /var/log/messages shows destination unknown

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Sat Apr 16 14:59:26 PDT 2005

I have a IBM 4039-12c   I found the ppd file got it gzipped,  the file is recognized  I was able to add my printer. Everything looks good. When I print it says the job is sent but nothing prints. When I
: tail /var/log/messages it says "par0" destination unknown.  par0 is the queue I specified when setting up the printer.

/usr/sbin/lpadmin -p Lexmark -E -v lpd://192.168.1.11/par0 -m IBM/IBM4039.ppd.gz

It doesn't matter what I put for the queue same thing everytime. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Tom