[cups.general] Where can I download cups1.2 that support IPv6?

Hiroshi Tamura tamura at cs.ricoh.co.jp
Tue Apr 19 18:02:55 PDT 2005

Hi,

I hear that cups1.2, which is not a formal version, supports IPv6 printing.

Two weeks ago I downloaded the latest trunk(maybe), as follows.
  svn co http://svn.easysw.com/public/cups/trunk/ cups
My colleague checked the source code and told me that the version does not
have IPv6 support.
At first, is this cups1.1.x, not cups1.2?

Also, I do not find branch-1.2 at the site.
I see branch-1.0 and branch-1.1.

Where can I download cups1.2 that support IPv6?
Does cups1.2 fully support IPv6 printing?
When does it become a formal version?
I'd like to know the status.

We have a prototype IPv6 printer. We want to test it using cups1.2.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
--
Hiroshi Tamura