Interface Scripts

carlc at snowbd.com carlc at snowbd.com
Fri Apr 22 10:26:10 PDT 2005

I am just wanting to do simple text printing. I am convinced that I am needing to use the "old" style System V interfaces scripts with cups (lpadmin -i). Does anyone have a source for obtaining a simple interface? I don't need a lot of bells and whistles, just three concerns: 1) It must do a formfeed at the end of each document, 2) The ability to cancel print jobs, 3) The ability to select pages with lp -P. I would be eternally grateful for any support with this.