HP Laserjet 1020

Alessandro ab1 at ideainformatica.com
Sun Apr 24 15:37:11 PDT 2005

I have created an app to modify the firmware image to be uploaded.

Had to modify foo2zjs to put some more infos into the file to be printed.

I modified the LJ 1005 PPD only for the name of the printer. Haven't tested all the options, but I think it works mostly.

Alessandro

I have concated Rick, I'll see if he is willing to put the modifications it to his project. (And how too).

Alessandro