cups-1.0.2 on HP-UX 11

Michael Sweet mike at easysw.com
Tue Apr 26 10:01:43 PDT 2005

lythie_ng at gmx.net wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I wrote this to cups-info at cups.org as well as stephie at connect.org.uk
> mentioned in some CUPS installation notes from
> http://hpux.connect.org.uk/hppd/hpux/Sysadmin/cups-1.0.2/.
> Unfortunately, these adresses seem to have vanished :( Could anyone
> reading this help?

The cups-info address is still valid - what error did you get when
you sent the message?

> I tried to compile your cups-1.0.2 for HP-UX 11. It gave some errors
> that headers could not be found. But i set the corresponding paths in
> the environment variables before (s. bottom of log).

First, CUPS 1.0.2 is years old and we do not recommend using it.

CUPS 1.1.23 is the current stable release and should compile without
changes on HP-UX 11 - see:

     http://www.cups.org/software.php

for a download link.