Help trying to configure a barcode printer

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Tue Apr 26 11:32:37 PDT 2005

I have the barcode printer setup as a raw model.  However, my problem is passing the formatfile to the printer.  I am able to print using the command "lp -dMonTest formatfile printjob", however, I want to pass the formatfile in with every job, do you know a way I can accomplish this?  What I need is the command to look like "lp -dMonTest printjob".  The formatfile is passing printer setup commands like -

{F,1,C,R| }
{F,5,C,R| }
{F,10,C,R| }
{F,20,C,R| }