Spooling

Mick Hood mick.hood at ogl.co.uk
Fri Aug 5 02:47:11 PDT 2005

I have a situation where printers on a Linux system using CUPS are sporadically spooling blank sheets of stationery.  This is not specific to any individual printer and there is no pattern to the timing etc.  I have re set all lpoptions and altered paramter files to have no actual escape sequences in them for any printing options but the problem persists.  I have had periods of 6 days in between occurrences but also periods of 2 hour intervals.  Any ideas?