problem defining new mime types

Marc Kutscher mkutscher at detec.de
Fri Aug 5 07:17:27 PDT 2005

Hi Franz!

We should call it LibertySoft here, because the name "LaserSoft" is, outside of the german speaking part of the world, owned by someone else...

the issue is a segmentation of SAP OTF - data. new jobs, which are re-spooled by the segmentation pagedescription using the definitions of segment.cfg are refused by CUPS since the are in exr format...

bye

Marc Kutscher
mkutscher at detec.de