[cups.general] Stopping autodisabling of queues at printer toubles

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmx.net
Mon Aug 15 07:58:59 PDT 2005

Try this one:

http://www.linuxprinting.org/download/printing/beh

This is a wrapper around the CUPS backends which I have scribbled
together some days ago. Usage instructions are in the beginning of the file.

With this you can configure the CUPS backend error handling. You can

- Retry on backend failure, a certain amount of tims or infinitely often

- Set a time interval between retries

- Let the backend always exit with zero so that the queue never gets
   disabled.

- Configuration is on a by-queue basis. So you can treat for example
   desktop printers and network printers differently.

Please tell whether this meets your needs.

Happy printing

    Till