BANNER PROBLEM - 3rd TIME OF ASKING

Michael Sweet mike at easysw.com
Thu Aug 18 05:13:43 PDT 2005

mark at mms-uk.com wrote:
> How can I make the file i've created be automatically printed raw
> each time a job is printed via the label-printer queue.

Add mark.types and mark.convs files to /etc/cups; in mark.types,
use:

     application/x-mark-banner string(0,<hex escape codes at front of file>)

In mark.convs, use:

     application/x-mark-banner application/vnd.cups-raw 0 -

That will identify the file type to CUPS, so it will print regardless
of the job file's type.