can CUPS listen on a given interface (not IP)?

Mangoo anonymous at easysw.com
Mon Aug 22 08:26:39 PDT 2005

By default, CUPS listens on all network interfaces, as defined in cupsd.conf:

Port 631

If my PC has two more network devices (eth0 - internet, eth1 - intranet, dynamic) - can I configure CUPS to listen on a specified network interface, eth1?

I can't specify its address in cupsd.conf, as it's DHCP-assigned-

On the other hand, I don't want CUPS to listen on all network interfaces (eth0 is internet, insecure from definition).

So, to be short: how to configure CUPS server to listen on lo and eth1, but *NOT* listen on eth0?