How can I get statistics???

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Wed Aug 24 09:21:15 PDT 2005

Hello,

Since not all of the printers we have set up have internal page counters I could not use PyKota, but it looks like that would be the best solution.  I am running phpPrintanalyzer and its great that it is in French but since I only speak english and norwegian it doesn't help me that much.  I looked around for an english version but couldn't find one.  Does anyone know if there is one planned? or has anyone attempted to go in and fix it?  I have been thinking about taking the time and actually fixing what I can but my French skills are nonexistent. (unless you count drinking wine as a French skill;)

thanks,

alex