MS Word Problem

lucianogiacchetta at yahoo.com.ar lucianogiacchetta at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Aug 25 14:37:48 PDT 2005

Hi,

I have Cups run on Debian Box, and all printers works connected via IPP.
>From W2K3 Terminal Server, the users print whith Cups Test Driver for Windows to Cups Server.

All works very fine !!! But, When the users print via MS Word more than one copy from one document, cups or cups windows driver, don´t print "interspersing" ¿?. So, the printer do X times the first page and then X times the sencond page, and.. bla bla bla...

Could be, CUPS test Drivers for windows do not support "interspersing" mode printing????

Thanks in advance

Luciano Giacchetta