Page_log and Mac OS X

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Mon Aug 29 14:15:13 PDT 2005

Hello,

I can't seem to get my printers to output their logs to the page_log.  Instead they are going to /Library/Logs/PrinterServices/(name of printer).log.  This normally wouldn't be a problem but I am working with phpPrintanalyzer and it needs page_log.  I have tried setting it up to view even one of the logs it is currently putting out and it won't take it in.  Anyone have any idea how I can get my printers to dump to the page_log instead of the PrinterServices logs?

I created all of the printers from 127.0.0.1/631.  Will I need to edit SMB config files?  or where should I start looking?

any ideas would be great!!!  Thanks,

Alex