Xerox CUPS Problem

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Wed Aug 31 11:28:29 PDT 2005

Hey,
I have two Xerox 432 DC printers setup on a UNIX server using cups to print. When I issue the command lp -d <printer> -o landscape file.out,
the file prints fine except for over wrapping around (line is 145 characters). However, on one of the printers, I issue the command: lp -d <printer> -o landscape -o cpi=14 file.out, and both margins are fine. But on the other printer, a few characters are cut off on the left margin. So if the left margin is fine without the cpi, what is causing the cut off?

Thanks,
Bagman