How to install Samsung CLP-510 color printer on Fedora core 3?

gyc at gyc.ca gyc at gyc.ca
Sat Aug 13 13:45:36 PDT 2005

I'm trying to install a laser Color Printer from Samsung Model CLP-510 on a Fedora.  Th job sent appear to be a POSTSCRIPT File but the Samsung Printer don't know how to print POSTSCRIPT files.  This printer use a proprietary protocol.  On the Samsung Web Site I found a PPD file but I install it and it didn't work at all.

I know that a filter exist with this PPD file but I don't know how to configure-it  for CUPS to recognize and use it.

Anyone can Help me with this issue.

Thanks.

Yvan Chouinard ing.