buying sample code?

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Sat Aug 20 16:56:25 PDT 2005

I need a very small "driver" for CUPS. What I need is a driver where you can set a string (the destination device), select a paper size and if it should use the duplex or not. These 3 parameters should then be transformed into a xml structure like this:
<printername>... the name ...</printername>
<pagesize>... the size ...</pagesize>
<duplex>... true or false ...</duplex>

And then this should be sent to a specific socket, folowed by the postscript data of the printjob.

I don't have much time (2 - 4 weeks) and I've no idea how to do this (I'm new to CUPS developement)... so, I would appreciate, if someone could help me. If it's needed, I would also pay for this driver.

please contact me by email at meiru at gmx.net

thanks a lot
MR - Meier Rudolf