Printing problem in cups1.2

Web Radiance Limited balu at web-radiance.com
Mon Dec 5 03:24:25 PST 2005

Hi ,
      I am using cups1.2.on Fedora core 4.
      I want to print a postsript file with customized page size( 38x32 cm  ).
     which contains only text and there are no graphical elements.
      I submitted the PrintJob to printer( using Java ).
     But the print driver truncates the page to default page size during printing
     I would be thankful if you can help to print custom page sized postscript file .
     Thanks in advance.
                                                                                         -Regards
                  Balakumar