[cups.general] Color Preview

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat Dec 10 05:07:54 PST 2005

On Friday 09 December 2005 12:58, Till Kamppeter wrote:
>Gene Heskett wrote:
>> There is a utility written by a frenchman, Jacq something I think,
>> called Mtink, that gives you a graphical slider display of ink
>> remaining levels.  I keep it on my toolbar, under a printer icon.
>
>MTink from Jean-Jacques Sarton, http://xwtools.automatix.de/
>
>   Till

Thanks Till, damn its hell to get old & occasionally forgetfull.

This is also a test to see if I can still post, or if I have to unsub
and resub at the alias address that bypasses all of vz's idiotic
filtering, causeing me much email loss from the other side of the
pond.  Now I really really have to make SA work...

Resend, Yup, I had to resub at the new address.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)