CUPS unable to setup

stantheballer at gmail.com stantheballer at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 09:32:24 PST 2005

when i try to do administration by the CUPs web interface in http://localhost:631 in Mac OS X. The web interface required my root loginname and password. I type them in but CUPS always rejected my password. Then when i try to set the CUPS server by using the command "/usr/sbin/cupsd" in superuser mode of the terminal. I couldn't set it up and it showed me a message - "cupsd: Child exited on signal 15!" so, can anyone tell me what's wrong with it and how make to set up the CUPS server with Mac OS X.