[cups.general] Re: Printer to imageRunner Mailbox

Jeff Hardy hardyjm at potsdam.edu
Fri Dec 23 12:02:44 PST 2005

>From what I can gather, these options are simply not available via
the .ppd file for the printer.  I looked through the .ppd that ships
with the vendor PS driver and saw no mention of anything like these
features, and the documentation of .ppd options from the canon developer
site makes no reference to them either.

I think it is only a feature that is provided by the Windows driver,
which encompasses about a dozen .exe and .dll files which must expose
those options.

I am far (FAR) from a .ppd expert though, so I could be wrong.