Gfax <--> cups interface help.

farrisg at mala.bc.ca farrisg at mala.bc.ca
Wed Dec 14 12:02:46 PST 2005

Hello all,
I have been searching for a couple of hours trying to find some information on interfacing Gfax <--> cups.

I want to configure cups to display a Gfax printer.

I want Cups to call a gfaxlpr script which will call a GUI program to request information from the user.  I can't seem to find any information in the docs on how to get the GUI to popup with the calling users DISPLAY.  I can call gfaxlpr easily but I seem to be missing a way to call the GUI.

Could some kind soul please point me in the right direction.  I assume this is possible with cups??

Thanks
George