Cannot print to OCE 9400 plotter...

sleepy sleepy at williams-int.com
Thu Dec 15 09:02:14 PST 2005

> Thats are good news!

Thanks!

> where are your printjobs come from?

Our printjobs are sent from various Solaris 9 and 10 workstations throughout the company.  Most are sent via the command line using the standard lp commands (we symbolically linked them to the lp commands within /opt/sfw/cups/... ) so the users wouldn't notice any changes in how they print/plot.

> which kind of PS do the build?

Sorry, I'm not really sure what you mean...

> without the ppd you are not able to select any special function from a
> cups-client.

This is true, but with the PPD file, we weren't able to plot drawings at all.  :-\

> Franz

sleepy