[cups.bugs] Re: Re: [LOW] STR #1361: LPD against a downed printerdoesnt restart.

Michael Sweet mike at easysw.com
Fri Dec 16 06:32:58 PST 2005

Daniel Hedblom wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have read and searched the entire manual, the entire cups site, google and tried to find anything about it in the /usr/docs dir. Im very sorry but i cant find it.
>
> A pointer in the right direction would be much appriciated =)

Web interface, printers, set printer options, error policy

"man lpadmin"

This is ONLY for CUPS 1.2, CUPS 1.1.x does not have this functionality.

Also, CUPS 1.2 is still getting finished up, including the
documentation.  We're making major headway in updating the online
help and man pages, and Steve has been hard at work on the new CUPS
book...