Roland FJ 600 on Linux

Chintan Zaveri chintanzaveri at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 1 01:01:17 PST 2005

I bought Roland FJ 600 Large Format Inkjet Printer which came bundled with Roland Color Choice RIP. But the 'RCC' takes breaks when printing is on and also gives RIP error when I shoot large TIFs at it. Now tired of such problems I plan to change from printing on Windows to give away to my desire to print on Linux.

All the kindest of the suggestions, advices, warnings, links to articles, tutorials, etc. ... are requested so that I see success in my endeavour.

Thanks.

Chintan.