[cups.general] mime.types - what am I missing

Christoph Litauer litauer at uni-koblenz.de
Wed Feb 2 01:57:09 PST 2005

Johannes Meixner schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> On Feb 1 13:04 Michael Sweet wrote (shortened):
>
>>Actually, the PS output from Mozilla is Level 2
>

> I am afraid, it is not always level 2.
> It depends on how Mozilla was build or configured
> and it may depend on other stuff like the Mozilla version
> or for example the type of HTML input.
>
> See for example
> http://portal.suse.com/sdb/en/2004/03/jsmeix_print-einrichten-91.html
> "Printing from Mozilla"
> which was one of the most often reported printing problem we had.

Johannes,

this is really a valuable hint! Thanks a lot!

Perhaps you got an answer to the following question, too? For some
Mozilla/Firefox versions (those that use the new gecko engine) the
resulting postscript code contains no "%%Title" comment. Any workarounds?

--
Regards
Christoph Litauer
Christoph Litauer                  litauer at uni-koblenz.de
Uni Koblenz, Rechenzentrum,        http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~litauer
Postfach 201602, 56016 Koblenz     Fon: +49 261 287-1311, Fax: -100 1311
PGP-Key: http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~litauer/public-key.html