lpadmin -o options

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Wed Feb 2 13:15:57 PST 2005

I am trying to set the job-sheets for the server, so that all clients get the same banner.  I tried using lpoptions, but I was forced to repeat it on the clients.  But when I use the webb page, it edits the printers.conf file and this works so that I don't have to configure the clients.  Now how do I get the printers.conf file edited using the lpadmin command  ( I tried -o job-sheets etc..) and I get no error, but I also get no update in the printers.conf file.