[cups.general] mime.types - what am I missing

Christoph Litauer litauer at uni-koblenz.de
Thu Feb 3 04:50:13 PST 2005

Johannes Meixner schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> On Feb 2 10:29 Christoph Litauer wrote (shortened):
>
>>Mozilla/Firefox versions (those that use the new gecko engine) the resulting
>>postscript code contains no "%%Title" comment.
>

> I didn't remember for what you need "%%Title".
> We look for "Creator" to find out if it was Mozilla.

This was just a "off-topic" question. One of our print servers (no cups)
uses the %%Title to display the running (and waiting for a credit card)
jobs. Good old netscape generated a %%Title for any document, mozilla
and firefox doesn't. I asked the mozilla community some times ago, but
nobody could help ...

--
Regards
Christoph
Christoph Litauer                  litauer at uni-koblenz.de
Uni Koblenz, Computing Center,     http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~litauer
Postfach 201602, 56016 Koblenz     Fon: +49 261 287-1311, Fax: -100 1311
PGP-Key: http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~litauer/public-key.html